- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website.
- Before booking onto a course, please ensure you have read and understood the course learning outcomes, to ensure the course will meet your training needs, and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where these are stated.
- If a course registration/booking form or e-mail request is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is then their responsibility to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- Upon receipt of your booking form or e-mail request, and subsequent payment, your place(s) will be confirmed.
Important note: As Arko Training ltd confirms your booking, this brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you, in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
- Purchase orders may be accepted in lieu of payment at time of booking at Arko Training sole discretion.
- Acceptance of purchase orders is subject to Arko Trainings prior approval for credit terms. Customers must first supply a completed Customer Information Form upon request.
- Purchase orders shall not be accepted from any customer at any time during which the customer's account is placed on "stop" due to default or late payment.
Invoicing and Payment.
- Course fees are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- Invoices will be sent via electronic PDF to the name and address provided by the customer, on the booking form/ email or by the account holder and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date, or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS.
- If any amount properly due to Arko Training under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date Arko Training may:
- charge an additional 25% of original training fees, plus interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of Barclays Bank from time to time (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
- claim interest and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Course Attendance and Certification.
- Candidates / coordinator will receive joining instructions via email, to the email address provided on the booking form, where details of candidates are supplied to Arko Training ltd in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure details are provided and joining instructions are received by the candidate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form, to contact Arko Training, to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- Arko Training will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to Arko Training.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Arko Training, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
Cancellations and Amendments.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below. *excluding extenuating circumstances which will be charged at Arko Trainings discretion.